Construction, renovation and maintenance in healthcare facilities present multiple environmental and safety performance and coordination issues. The facility, staff, patients, public and the employee all play an important role in achieving successful Infectious Control and Interim Life Safety Measures (ILSM) programs.
- Safety Staffing
- Program Design & Development
Trinity Safety Group has developed a program that helps healthcare facilities comply with The Joint Commission and OSHA standards. Our system has proven to minimize hazard exposures and limit maintenance and construction disruptions. (More about ILSM program development)
We also perform other specialized services for the healthcare industry specifically designed to address healthcare facility compliance and exposure issues.
- Safe Patient Handling Program Development
- Ergonomic Seminars and Body Mechanics Training
- Ergonomic Assessments (including computer workstations)
- Defensive Driving Training
- Confined Space Assessment
- Fall Protection Assessment
- Safety Management System Assessment
- Industrial Hygiene Evaluation (formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, WAGs, smoke from laser surgeries, ETO, and lead exposure from molds for cancer treatment)
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
- University of Kentucky, Albert B. Chandler Hospital
- Community East Campus
- New Veterans Affairs Hospital
We would like to learn more about your safety and risk management need.